Friday, November 11, 2011

oh hey

hello out there, to my 10 readers, I do apologize for vanishing off the face of the earth :D been doing some other stuff lately, like.. nothing. Been doing nothing at all, but I'm here now to let you all know that there will be more in the near future. There will be more of nothing in the future, because I have nothing planned at all. Mayhaps, if I am so inclined, I will start something near the end of January about my many adventures I will encounter while playing the new FF13-2 that will be coming out. Pretty excited for that, and I suppose I'll make a daily, or 3 times a week blog about how I feel about the game. Speaking of which, a collector's edition was announced for the North American release of the game, and depending on where you preorder the CE, you could get stuff like an alternative costume for the main character. Personally, I'll be preordering it from amazon because unless I can get a costume for Lightning, I'd rather have a new party member.
To the one or two people reading this who may be planning to preorder ff13-2, where do you plan on preordering it at?

No comments:

Post a Comment